Wednesday 8 December 2010

The World Cup.....




.... Is it such a big deal to host it? I beg to differ, especially for Qatar, I expect they could use all there money for something more useful than for a tournament that will only last for a month. You simply have to look at what happened to South Africa.... they uprooted people to build these stadiums that will probably never get used again. and unemployment is still on the rise, people are still living in slums, so to me, how did they benefit from hosting it??




It makes me sick to the stomach thinking about how much money Qatar is going to waste on this, while there people are jobless and on the street.




Some people are complaining about Russia, I personally see no problem with them. The Champions League final with Man U and Chelsea has been brought up, apparently the police were too hard on the fans. I'm not surprised at all, two sets of English fans, with their yobbish and drunken behaviour- I would have done the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment