Friday 3 December 2010

Prioritising Competitions..




... I was under the notion that every competition you're in, should be taken seriously. It might just be me but I don't think the Italians think highly of the Europa League. You can understand to a certain extent why.... for one thing the prize money wouldn't even cover Gigi Buffon's wages!!


And for such pitiful reward you expect them to put their best eleven on the field while they also got weekend games... I hardly think so!




The only Italian representative left is Napoli and even they are skating on thin ice. Something has to be changed to introduce some pull factor or I fear teams will drop out like flies to get some " quality" work done. I understand how a club like Juventus would not be too bothered at an early exit but as a fan it is heartbreaking.


No comments:

Post a Comment