Friday 7 January 2011

Is it all over?


News just in.... Fabio Quagliarella is out for the rest of the season after twisting his knee, but does that really mean that Juventus' title hopes are over? I mean a great team should be prepared for this kind of setbacks and have a plan in place to move forward.... shouldn't they??

Juve is slightly different then other teams, they don't rely on one player to score the goals, goals come from everywhere, and even though I'm praying that the injury to Quagliarella is not going to rule him out for the rest of the season, I'm sure they can still solider on without him.


Having said that, the game against Napoli has me slightly worried as they are very attack minded. But like I always say, if they spend so much time on attack, they will inevitably leave gaps at the back which if Juve were smart, they would exploit. After the thrashing they received against Inter, they will be angry and looking for revenge but so will we. Let the battle commence on Sunday- however I am still very curious about all this sudden interest in Luca Toni,I though his best years were behind him... people thought that of Del Piero, yet he has gotten better with age, like a fine wine....


No comments:

Post a Comment