Thursday 30 July 2009

Rome sweet Rome...




...How I miss thee! It's been over two years since I went to Italy and boy do I miss it. I miss the nice people ( in London everyone's so rude), I miss the beautifull weather, the amazing architecture, the Ice cream and the fact that everyone was as nutty about football but most of all I miss the history, everything seemed to have it's own little story.


Italians always seemed to be more relaxed and they took pride in their appearance, and it showed. My first trip to Italy was amazing, but it was also a learning experience! My clothes were all miss matched and not suitable for theJuly heat, I nearly got heat stroke, lets face it, living in the UK your whole life, you're not used to that type of heat! So on my following trips I learnt to always make sure I carried atleast two water bottles and not too wear my fancy jeans in the middle of July! But Igot to say, my dress sense has improved dramaticaly, those Italian do have style!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment