Thursday 16 July 2009

The poop that is Twilight!

I got to say that watching this was probably the biggest mistake in my life to date.
The acting was just poor, and Bella was such a weak charactor, I would have offed her myself, she makes girls look so weak and pathetic, I mean she goes all ga ga over Edmund, who, lets be honest is not that good looking!! And she wants to become a vampire for him?! has she forgotten about Mum and Dad! I mean how selfish can you get.
The chemistry between them was not convincing, this film was being hailed as Romeo & Juliet but with vampires, now lets be honest this didn't even come close to the love story between Buffy& Angel!!!
This had a poor storyline followed by abismal acting and don't get me started on the action scenes, it felt more like a looney toons cartoon, I was half expecting Taz to appear!!

No comments:

Post a Comment