Tuesday 7 September 2010

The world today..


... What is wrong with the world today I hear you ask, well there are a number of things but first of all it comes to the very simply answer... stupid people have been given more power and they're actually starting to think that they're important. For instance; teenagers have been given too much spending power hence the whole Twilight mania. Because they are the ones buying this crap it has become everywhere and is difficult if not impossible to get away from. In my day I had to give a full explanation to my parents if I wanted money and if it was going to be spent on something so frivolous I wasn't given any. Kids today have not got that kind of discipline, they just do what they want when they want because they know they face no consequence. Someone needs to explain to them that no one cares what they think and when they go out to the big wide world, they're just as insignificant as the rest of us.


Just look at the cast of the Hills, now what have they achieved in their pathetic little lives to get their own television show??? And again I answer, they have done nothing!! They are just a bunch of spoilt, slutty rich kids with narcissistic tendencies, and it says more about the people who watch these shows then the people actually in them. The people who watch those shows aspire to be like that, it's their goal to become like that and let me tell you that's a little sad. Who wants to be a " bobble head" or look like barbie ie Heidi. It's all very sad, all the kids now just aspire to be really skinny and on TV instead of nurturing the mind and I weep for the future of humanity..

No comments:

Post a Comment