Friday 24 September 2010

Deja Vu' for The Old Lady..







Ahh how things have turned so wrong so fast for the Old Lady, not long ago they were rejoicing at their win against Udinese and every Juve fan was hoping that was the spark that Juve needed to get there campaign of to a good start.. but alas they have just papered over the crack and underlining problem and Palermo was able to use this to their advantage hence winning by three goals.
Unless Juve do something to improve they defend they will not improve and I fear they will be out of Europe and God forbid but they might even be out of Serie A! I have notice a few times when it come to defending they often cluster in the same area, Chiellini is now the " senior" player is this position and he should do a better job in commanding the line and have faith that his teammate will do their job.
Another problem that has not gone away and I hate to say I told you so.. But I told you that the lack of familiarity will be a huge obstacle. Players were often seen bumping into each other and players were often caught out of position.. and this is largely due to lack of playing time with the same group of player and the fiddling around with the formation and least we forget the flurry of late signings.
After hearing about there victory against Udinese, I was hoping to get an entertaining match but ultimately one that Juventus would win. It was agonising to say the least, so many near misses and wasted chances that should have turned the game. But I have faith that it will get better but I do hope they do something about their defence. Last but not least.. I fear Juve are suffering from what I like to say the talisman disorder, where a player becomes larger that the club like Totti at Roma you've got Del Piero. Don't get me wronge I love the guy but how much longer can he last and for the team captain he is fairly quiet, he doesn't have the same presence that Gigi Buffon comands....ahh how I miss thee- Come back soon Juve need you!!!

FORZA JUVENTUS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment