Thursday 26 August 2010

The Diego Saga...


Well it seems it has finally come to an end, and the result being, Juve have sold him. Sad is not even close to what I'm feeling more anger and disappointed, they have let go of a true gem who didn't get the chance to shine. They will feel the loss.. trust me and when he makes a bang in Germany they will know the error of their ways. Juve have not only made a grave error in judgement but they have made a bad economical decision, they spent £24.5m on him and got £15m back, now tell me in what universe does that make any sense??? They hardly gave him a chance.. just one year before they concluded that he wasn't worth it, do they just enjoy toying with the emotion of the fans by getting us invested in him and then getting rid of him. It's not fair!!!
And I predict Juve will find it harder to get new players, because at how badly they treated Diego, players will be discouraged to join. I wish Diego all the luck, I'm just sad that I never got to see the Diego the Germans did and will again :(

No comments:

Post a Comment