Monday 4 February 2013

Welcome home Mario!

Yesterday was all about one man.. Mario Balotelli, and he didn't disappointed, he brought his A game. He was hardworking and unselfish and he was well behaved. Mario has always been singled out in the UK in my opinion. He had always played well win he put the Italy Jersey on and he showed he had talent, the reason why he may not have shown it in the premier league is because, maybe just maybe, it was this place.

The media has to take alot of the blame,and the culture here is just sick! I mean why do people care so much about what he does in his private life??? People are so quick to judge him because he's in the limelight, but people forget that he's only 22 and he has an obscene amount of money. Just try to think back and think about how you were at 22, I was a twat at that age, but no one knew because I didn't have an army of "reporters" following my every move.

Maybe he will learn from new Milan team mate: Stephen El Sharawaay, this young lad is very well behaved and hardworking and humble... and do you know why? he has people looking out for him not just waiting for him to make a mistake and fall. Not only that, but his mother still looks after his finances! Now tell me, what premiership player is like this? And I answer, no one because they're all so arrogant and stupid!!

You see, Balotelli was not the only one he was just the one that everyone decided to focus on. Another reason why Balo acted so crazy was because he was bored, because I don't believe there's much to do in Manchester, just ask Tevez!!
At Man City he was low on the pecking order, he had to compete with the likes of Aquero, Tevez and Dzeko and I can't remember the rest! Milan is one of the most Glamorous place in Italy and I'm sure he'll have plenty to do, also he will be the focus of the club and there will always be people to advise him and give him a hug! As Marchisio and everyone else did at the Euro's

No comments:

Post a Comment