Thursday 17 November 2011

Krasic, if you must go...



..... Don't go to the premiership!! I will be deeply saddened by his departure as he is a truly gifted player with a lot to give, Juventus just didn't want to wait. But seeing him on the bench or even in the stands is just as heartbreaking and a sad sight to see. A talent like Milos doesn't deserve to waste away on the bench.



However nothing is for sure in the crazy world of football and I still believe Juve need his speed and creativity to add something different to the mix. However, if he must go, I beg him not to come to England. He is a talented and tricky player and the British only have one method of stopping that- knock him down. The premiership is full of yobs who tend to break legs, I fear for his future and I feel it might be the end if he comes to the premiership! Juve please save him from this terrible fate!

No comments:

Post a Comment