Thursday 23 June 2011

"Kun" to conquer Juve...































.... I believe this to be utter fantasy, even though he has indicated that he wants to leave Atletico, he still wants to play for Europe. Also I strongly believe that he doesn't want to fall victim to Juve's revolving door policy.... and who could blame him after the situation with Diego and now Aquilani. No matter how much money is thrown at him, I don't think he will move to Juve knowing that it is up to him to get Juve back to their former glory. And in all seriousness, how can you realistically expect one player to do all this?












I am still and always will be a Juventus fan and I would love to see a young talented player, like Sergio Aquero come to Turin.... but I don't think it's fair to pin all their hopes for success on this one player, it's not fair on him and the supporters.












Juve lack the patience and don't have faith in what they can actually do, in time. Not only that, but it is rather ridiculous to spend a huge amount of money on one player and least we forget his inflated wages!! One thing that does give me a little hope is the fact that they have decided to keep the players that were loanees. All of them have the potential to payback Juve pretty soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment