Friday 13 May 2011

Review of Salt...













This film is not even in the same universe as the Bourne films, I don't know why or how it ever got compared to it. Don't get me wrong it was highly entertaining but a bit fantastical, for example: how could a hit from a skeleton do any harm to a group of burly men?! And does she have secret healing powers, because I'm pretty sure she gets roughed up pretty bad, and by the next scene she is completely healed. I would've like to know more about her training and by that I mean I would like to see more, also why does she turn.... is it only because they killed her " husband"? She could have stopped it, but she just stood by.... Jason Bourne wouldn't do that. Worth a watch but don't look for any semblance of realism! 2 out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment