Saturday 26 March 2011

Review of The Tourist..


What can be said about this, one would have thought that with two world class actors, it would be great... but one is mistaken. The greatest actor in this film was Venice, don't get me wrong, Johnny Depp and Angelina Jolie are brilliant actors, but it did seem like they didn't even bother with this film, it was just another pay cheque to them.


The film didn't have a clear sense of itself, it wasn't sure whether it was a comedy or a serious film. What did show was how little effort was put in to this, and how every so often some one would just mention the word "tourist" just so you remembered what you were watching!

This film had moments when you could actually nod off and not miss anything, it was a film you would watch if you had nothing else to do but I wouldn't got to the cinema to watch this and I'm glad that I didn't at first but curiosity got the best of me!


2 out of 5- and that's only because I respect the actors involved and at the very end it did try to be smart!

No comments:

Post a Comment