Saturday 6 November 2010

Marchisio to United..


.. So Sir Alex is not just happy with taking are more experience and valuable asset, but now he wants our youth??!! After reading reports that Inter, our greatest rivals wanted our most promising youth product now I have to deal with this- and I'm telling you now, I can't.


Marchisio is from Turin, he was a fan of Juventus and now he's firmly established himself as a regular starter, now why would he want to throw that all away for Manchester? He was one of the few youth products that made it unlike Giovinco who left to play more at Parma, so he knows how lucky he is to be where he is. Why would he erase all that?


I'm not so naive that I don't know about the men in the boardrooms who make these decisions are all businessmen, but let me tell you this, this is bad business. Least we forget that currently Juve are struggling to put together a first team due to all the injuries. You will need players like Claudio, who has dedication and a real love for the team and who constantly works hard for the team.


Don't be fools... think about the long term and what you'll miss if you sell him.

No comments:

Post a Comment