Saturday 6 November 2010

Buffon to United????


I do not understand the logic in this... Why would Man U want to replace an ageing keeper with another keeper in his 30's, I understand he is the best but he hasn't played since the World Cup due to a serious back injury so he will be a little rough plus I don't think Sir Alex has the finances to lure him to the Premiership side. But more importantly, why in Gods name would anyone want to come to England and especially to Manchester. Not only is the weather shite, the people are rude and the Premiership is a yobs game, they have no class.

I am even more worried when I read reports that Gigi's better half was seen looking for schools and a home here.. Is this going to be another Diego Saga, where they would spend months toying with me and saying that he would stay only to sell him at the last minute???

Let me tell you, if they decide to do this they would have lost a true leader, he has the authority, respect, a wealth of experience and he has a great rapport with his teammates and this will take some new an awful time to try to replicate. Not only that but he has a calming affect, and it is this aspect of he persona that is needed in Juve's game, considering how shaky their game has been of late. And Unlike Diego, Buffon has been at the club far too long for them to sell him on a whim, and if anyone with influence over the transfer situation come across this, I seriously urge you to take this under consideration before you proceed.

Buffon, please don't leave us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment