Wednesday 16 June 2010

Buffon...

Can Italy still be a competitive force without Gianluigi Buffon? Now that is the million doller question, not only does he bring his skill as a keeper but he brings with him a sense of calm and reassurance, you would always know that he has your back. Now his back has gone out and he might be out of the World Cup. He has been dealin with this problem on and off since January and obviously it's something serious, and it's not going away and a quick fix wont do so the only other option is surgery. This will most likely take him out of the competition, but I'd rather know that he's going to get the right treatment than have him in pain and not at his best. Maybe I have a another reason to all this rationalisation.... I am a Juventus fan and I want him to help the team get back to their best and we can't do that if one f the most influential players is not there. So from the bottom of my heart.. Buffon I wish you well xxx And the greatest gift the Azzurri could give, is to go as far as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment