Sunday 2 May 2010

Why do people get married???

I sinply don't understand.... why would you bound yourself to another person? Marriage is just another form of slavery but people are too dumb to see it. Marriage is just a combination of stupid people and pressure from society. Women especially are brainwashed into thinking they want it and they are made to feel ashamed if they have not gotten married by a certain age.. and you know what, it makes me physically sick!!!! I don't even understand human relationships, why do people feel the need to couple? I don't trust anyone enough to let them close and I wouldn't want to depend on anyone else...I see that as a sign of weakness and I sure hell don't need it. People are not meant to be together for long, after a while contempt and hate starts to grow and that hate just gets transferred to the next generation.

Marriage is just a way to force the person to stay with you, are people that insecure that they need a piece of paper as evidence that they're not alone? A combination of movies, magezines and even children's toy are designed to put that thought and image of the perfect wedding into your head. Which bring me to my next issue, the need to have the perfect wedding. People spend millions on trying to re create this fairytale wedding because all the media and society tells them to, does anyone have any will power left to defeat this evil?

No comments:

Post a Comment