Wednesday 18 November 2009

There is something wrong with society...


..... Everyone wants to be on T.V or aspire to be in the tabloids, just the other week I heard to girls talking about their future aspirations...and you know what they were...to become WAGS!!!

Society has lost the plot. It's like feminism didn't even happen!!! And what's worse it's not only the mens fault but women themselves.. what happened to the sisterhood?? Every girl is trying to out do each other or kick the next girl in the mud...It's really sad.


What I see in the world today deeply troubles me. I see girls who can't be over the age of 10, wearing what can only be described as a denim belt and a scarf! But all the fashion magazines say that it looks good. Are women and young girls just so dumb today that they can't tell that they are being manipulated and dragged back down when all their though off is as sex objects. Just this word sex object is enough to make me extreamly angry, I mean to be considered as a thing to own or have, it's demeaning.

What angers me most is when highly educated women can't see through this trap and instead jump into it feet first. Television can give you an accurate display of how lost we have become. You get stuff like: How To look good Naked, Naked Briton, The Hills, American's Next Top Model, Running in Heels etc etc I could go on forever. All these shows are telling everyone how they should look and how the more aggressive and bitchy you are, the more successful you'll be.

I weep for the future of the human race!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment