Thursday 5 November 2009

I fear the fall of Turin...


Juventus have been so lucky, if it wasn't for Buffon, I fear they would be further down the league table. They have managed to stay in 2nd place but if it wasn't for the heroics of Buffon they would be at the bottom half of the table. Their defence is a joke, they don't close down player, they can't defend against set pieces and they have forgotten how to mark people. What really scares me is when I hear rumours that Man U or Bayern Munich want Buffon, I mean obviously everyone wants him but THEY CAN'T HAVE HIM. Don't get me wrong Juventus have some extordinary players like: Del Piero, Camoranesi, Marchisio, Giovenco, Amauri, Diego etc etc but most of them are injured!! And until they come back I fear for the future of Juve.

No comments:

Post a Comment