Friday 8 January 2021

Ataxia and Coronavirus

 Last year has been really stressful for me and this year is looking to be even worse. 2021 welcomes a new variant of the virus that is even more contagious and deadly with over 40.000 infections everyday and yesterday 1.000 deaths were recorded.

But what has me really scared is thee small fact that our government is run by sociopaths that are more interested in keeping pubs open than the infection rate. Boris only cared when the death rate became "unacceptable", in my eyes it became unacceptable when the daily death rate were a hundred each day. I have personally seen what 1 death does to the nurses now imagine over a hundred each day.


My anxiety is compounded by the fact that my mother can't stay home for more than a day. I have a severely  disabled brother and I have Ataxia which means that we are both vulnerable and as we live in a rather small house together, if she gets infected we will all get infected- but she doesn't even care!! I hear some people say that it's in Gods hand and there is nothing they can do. This attitude infuriates me, there is ONE thing that can be done... not going out for NO reason and getting infected!!!  She doesn't care about anyone but herself, so tell me how is she a mother? I haven't been out since March last year and I'll probably die because of her.


   

No comments:

Post a Comment