Thursday 31 October 2013

Turin 2013

What can be said about such a beautiful and diverse place? Only that I miss it so much that every moment away from it is slowly destroying my soul. When I was there I was surrounded by art and culture and not to mention NATURE! Simple thing like street lamps are obviously made with care and have an athestic beauty that you don't get here because it is not this country's priority to make something that EVERYONE might enjoy! 


Torino has an abundance of palaces, but unlike here where they are open only to the privledged few everyone, old and younge alike were enjoying these jewels that were now owned by the city and not private individuals- that might change now due to the massive amount of fraud committed by the banksters! The fact that I am a huge Juventus supporter is also why I had to visit here, and if I left without paying pilgrimige to the stadium... well that would be blasphemy! The stadium was magnificent, not too big just big enough and the design of it was sheer class. The museum was a gem that no true fan/supporter should miss. As this was my 2nd visit to my spiritual home, I did notice one disturbing fact. Like I said before; I adore nature and on the way there I had noticed how there was an ever decreasing amount of snow on the Alps. Global warming perhaps? Well even the idiots over here have to agree that somthing is terrible wrong here, or are you prepared for an increasing amount of storms. Ignore the warning signs at your peril!

No comments:

Post a Comment