Thursday 1 August 2013

Mixed signals.

How much more do we as supporters have to suffer? First you get rid of Giaccherini after he had a brilliant Confederations Cup and now this whole Man U thing has reared its ugly head. I've had a brief glimmer of hope when I read that Claudio wants to remain at Juventus, yet I've been told that this can be a ploy to get his price up in the transfer window.

I refuse to believe the " Il Principino" will abandon Turin for Manchester, but I also didn't believe that Emanuele would leave Turin for Sunderland, so I guess my stomach will be in knots till the end of the transfer window because you can never trust the media nowadays! You could do a little thing to ease the anxiety...Get Claudio to sign a new contract, this wont stop him from leaving as we know that contracts have no significance anymore but you never know, he might actually honor his word and stay with his boyhood club!

No comments:

Post a Comment