Thursday 11 July 2013

So long Emanuele

Despite my obvious sadness about him leaving for Sunderland, I know that Antonio Conte is a very smart man and he has a plan. I still feel sorry for Giaccherini as he wanted to stay and was willing to be a bit part player and didn't make a fuss about only making a hand full of appearances last season.

28 year old Giaccherini may only be 5ft 6in, but the versatile winger has proved to the world that he has what it take to play against anyone- as he showed against Brazil in the Confederation Cup, so I hope Sunderland appreciate what they got.
"Jack" has won 2 Scudetti, a Super Coppa Italiana and has a Coppa Italia runners up medal, so I beleive he will only have good memories of The Old Lady.

It is reported that Sunderland paid a fee of £6.9m, which Juve are  going to use to cover the deal with Carlos Tevez. They are also moving towards capturing Bologna star man Diamanti. I just hope that Conte has a plan...

Good luck Giaccherini, you'll be missed!.

No comments:

Post a Comment