Thursday 2 May 2013

Hands Off!!!

Claudio Marchisio has been with Juventus for about 20 years and he has got what it takes to be the next Captain, he is intelligent, is respected by his teammates and adored by the fans.

That is why the rumors that he might go to Man United have cause me great confusion and I got to admit I am a little distraught at the thought of him leaving.

Fergie has had his eye on Il Principino for some time, and Juventus had shut the door before by extending his contract, securing his services for 5 years. Yet Fergie has come again and is offering more money- not nearly enough in my opinion.

Marchisio's contract expires in a couple of years and Antonio Conte is looking to attract a " top" class player and might need the cash, but I do hope he understands that Claudio is a top player and if he leaves, the success of the past year will go out the window, as the cohesion of the midfield has been a large factor of their success.

No comments:

Post a Comment